ADJUDICATOR: Jayne S. Cooper, Dip.RBS(TTC); FISTD; ARADAdv.
JOINT CO-ORDINATORS: Mrs Hilary Hennessey and Miss Naomi Hennessey
49, Courthouse Road, Maidenhead SL6 6JA
Tel: 01628 635404
ENTRIES Completed Stage Dance Entry Forms should be forwarded to the Dance Co-ordinators, who will also be pleased to assist in case of queries. Notification of competition date and time will be emailed to the dance teacher or ompetitor. If you need the notification posted please enclose a stamped self- addressed envelope.
TIME LIMITS & ENTRY FEES FOR COMPETITORS (including CD playing)
Class Time Limit Fee Solo under 11 years 1 1/2 minutes £5
Solo over 11 years 2 minutes £5
Duets 2 1/2 minutes £9
Trio 2 1/2 minutes £12
Quartets 2 1/2 minutes £12
Groups 4 minutes £15
Half a minute may be added in Song and Dance Sections.
CDs to be clearly marked with name of competitor and school.
SPECIAL RULES IN ADDITION TO GENERAL RULES
1. Date of birth of all competitors must be stated on the entry form.
2. Competitors under 13 years of age are not permitted to do pointe work.
3. Competitors must be ready to dance 30 minutes prior to the scheduled time.
4. Trophies should be returned to the Dance Co-ordinator before the last day of the festival.
5. More than one entry can only be accepted in duet and trio classes where there is either a change of partner or style of dance.
6. Only four groups in any one section from any one school will be accepted.
7. Entries will only be accepted in age order. Thank you.
8. Please enter your groups in the order you would like them to dance.
9. Entries after the closing date will be charged an extra £1 per dance.
AWARDS AND TROPHIES
1. The Lorna Elizabeth Trophy for Babies
2. The Jill Baird Award for Junior Ballet (under 11)
3. The Joyce Mackie Award for Ballet (over 11)
4. The Glendale Trophy for Junior National (under 13)
5. The Owen Award for Senior National (over 13)
6. The Pamela Bruce Trophy for Character (open age)
7. The Vera Elizabeth Blundell Memorial Trophy for Junior Modern (under 13)
8. The Ron Oakes Memorial Trophy for Senior Modern (over 13)
9. The Janice Fullman Trophy for Junior Song and Dance (under 13)
10. The Roland Green Memorial Trophy for Senior Song and Dance (over 13)
11. The Pink Academy Trophy for Best Junior Tap (under 13)
12. The Kelly Gibbs Trophy for Best Senior Tap (over 13)
13. The Evelyn Portus Memorial Trophy for the highest mark in Free Expression (open age)
14. Maidenhead Festival Greek Dance Trophy for Best Greek Dance (open age)
15. The Leslie Roche Memorial Trophy for Ballet, Modern and Tap (open age)
16. The Melissa and Mark Rabbit Trophy for Ballet and Modern (open age)
17. The Hazel Jacques Trophy for Ballet, National and Character (under 13)
18. The Lubrek Trophy for Tap, Modern and Song and Dance (under 13)
19. The La Roche Shield for 6 Solos (under 13)
20. The William Coltman Memorial Trophy for Ballet, National and Character (over 13)
21. The Lubrek Trophy for Tap, Modern and Song and Dance (over 13)
22. The La Roche Shield for 6 Solos (over 13)
23. The Caron Duet Trophy for Classical Duet (open age)
24. The Hennessey Trophy for Song and Dance Duet (open age)
25. The Bucks Video for Cabaret Duet (open age)
26. The Hilary and Naomi Hennessey Trophy for Junior Trio (under 11)
27. The Craig Bartley Trophy for Intermediate Trio (11-14 years)
28. The Grainger Trophy for Senior Trio (over 15)
29. The Allied School Award for Quartet (open age)
30. The Sholen Award for Junior Modern Group (under 11)
31. The Janice Blake Award Inter Classical Group (11-14 years)
32. The Robin Winbow Award for Senior Classical Group (over 15)
33. The Pink Academy Award for Senior Modern Group (over 15)
34. The Allstars Academy Award for Song and Dance Group (open age)
1. The Olga Webb Trophy for Most Promising Dancer
2. The Claire Hirons Trophy for Best Solo
3. The Jason Tap Trophy
4. The Michael Shanly Group Award for Most Promising Tap Dancer
5. The Rebecca and Lucinda Belcher Award for Best Choreography
6. The Joan Selley Memorial Trophy for musicality
7. The Karen Blackburn Trophy for Most Promising Male Performer
CLASSICAL AND MODERN STAGE DANCE CLASSES
Song and Dance
Classical Free Expression / Improvisation
Modern Free Expression / Improvisation
Song and Dance Duet
Song and Dance Trio
Song and Dance Quartet
Song and Dance Group
CLASSES WILL BE ARRANGED AS FOLLOWS:
SOLO AGE GROUPS
Baby 6 years & under A 7 & 8 years B 9 & 10 years C 11 & 12 years D 13 & 14 years E 15 years & over
DUETS, TRIOS, QUARTETS AND GROUPS Junior 10 years & under Intermediate 11 to 14 years Senior 15 years & over
THIS SECTION IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR ONLINE ENTRY. TO ENTER THIS SECTION PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE APPLICATION FORM BELOW: